Valneva is a speciality vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need Valneva has leveraged its expertise and capabilities both to successfully commercialize two vaccines and to rapidly advance a broad range of vaccine candidates into and through the clinic, including candidates against Lyme disease, the chikungunya virus and COVID-19.
Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with over 750 employees.
The role will interface between Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Finance ensuring the AX Dynamics system is live with full responsibility for ensuring the system is up to date at all times and accurately reflects current process / stages of manufacture.
The Team manager AX oversees a team of highly skilled experts that operate Valneva’s global ERP system MS Dynamics AX.
This is a pivotal role and aligns with local (IT, finance, manufacturing, supply chain, quality) as well as global stakeholders to ensure proper set-up, operation and availability of the ERP system.
The ideal candidate is a skilled project manager, contributor and leader who ensures high-quality and compliant operations, while being flexible enough to respond to business opportunities and challenges.
- Responsible for the support and operation of the AX2012 environment, liaises with local stakeholders (Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain) and the central AX team, ensures the proper set up and availability of the local AX system
- Takes care of / supports changes to the system, definition (user requirements), implementation (with external partners), testing and go-live takes care about the user support (1st and 2nd level) of the AX system, liaises with external vendors to resolve any issues and document the issue resolution
- Supports users with training, process related questions and possibilities to further improve the usage of the system (within area of expertise)
- Creates, reviews and executes validation relevant documents according to GAMP5 (e.g. user requirements, design specifications, verification documents)
- Liaises with and support the local and corporate IT team for and within ERP relevant topics and projects
- Liaises with and supports the Quality Assurance (QA) for and within ERP relevant topics and projects
- Leads the local AX support team
- Sets up and chairs the local AX steering group, is a member of the global AX steering group
- Ensures that all AX relevant questions are aligned with local and global stakeholders, AX relevant decisions are prepared and presented to the appropriate groups (local site exec, global committees)
- Supports local and global stakeholders in the definition, setup and operation of computerized systems related or connected to AX and lead or support implementations within area of expertise
- Experience using an ERP system (preferably Microsoft AX)
- Experience working in a GMP/GXP environment
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Experience working to deadlines and managing conflicting priorities
- Experience developing, maintaining and implementing SOPs and other quality related documents
- Analytical, problem solver
- Proactive individual
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent organisational skills