Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need. Valneva has leveraged its expertise and capabilities both to successfully commercialize two vaccines and to rapidly advance a broad range of vaccine candidates into and through the clinic, including candidates against Lyme disease, the chikungunya virus and COVID-19.
Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with over 650 employees.
An opportunity has arisen within Valneva Scotland for an AX Specialist to work within our site in Livingston.
The role will interface between Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Finance ensuring the AX Dynamics system is live with full responsibility for ensuring the system is up to date at all times and accurately reflects current process / stages of manufacture.
This position will be accountable for detecting and fixing issues within the AX system and support improvement/projects and or upgrades.
- Responsibility for managing corporate driven ERP upgrades/systems within a GMP facility whilst complying with change control procedures
- Maintain AX documentation / procedures and perform site wide training
- Responsibility for fault finding and resolving ‘minor’ issues internally or escalating to corporate for resolution on more complex system issues
- Drive AX system improvements
- Act as interface between manufacturing, SCM, Finance and other key stakeholders.
- Aiding with the integration of supporting planning systems linking to AX
- Creation and maintenance of BOM’s (Bills of materials) for all products manufactured on site
- Creation and progression of Batch Orders for all products manufactured on site
- Enter internal and external manufacturing material movement transactions in ERP system
- Progression of SFP and FP orders (Semi finished and finished product reconciliation)
- Close out of Batch Orders within AX system
- Work with manufacturing, SCM and Finance to close out month end transactions
- Creation and maintenance of new item setups on AX system
- Experience of using an ERP system (preferably Microsoft AX)
- Experience working in a GMP/GXP environment
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
- Experience working to deadlines and managing conflicting priorities
- Experience developing, maintaining and implementing SOPs and other quality related documents
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills