Valneva is a biotech company developing and commercializing vaccines for infectious diseases with major unmet needs. Valneva’s portfolio includes two commercial vaccines for travelers, one for the prevention of Japanese encephalitis and one for the prevention of cholera, and has various vaccines in development including a unique vaccine against Lyme disease.
Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with approximately 480 employees. The Swedish site was previously owned by Crucell and SBL Vaccine. Approximately 150 staff members work here.
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for:
· Supporting the organization with different procurement activities
· Handling orders of direct material, indirect material and services (IM&S) and claims
· Assuring that the commercial elements of agreements are implemented and followed
· Working closely with the finance department to assure and improve the P2P process
· Ensuring that the business meets KPIs in stock levels and availability of material
· Actively contributing to the implementation of and updates to the ERP system (MS Dynamics AX)
· Supporting the organization with requisitions, new suppliers and new product processes
· This position would also have some tactical procurement assignments such as:
· Business review meetings with key suppliers including supplier improvement activities
· System updates for selected suppliers or selected procurement activities (including analyzing and following up on KPIs and cost saving activities)
We’re looking for a service minded, business driven, dynamic and flexible team player. We believe that a successful candidate should have the following experience/qualifications:
· Academic or post-high school education within procurement or equivalent work experience
· At least 3 years of experience in buying / material management, preferably in a regulated environment
· Good knowledge of ERP systems
· High level of communication skills in English and Swedish are a requirement
· Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX is a plus
· Familiarity with GxP standards is a plus
This is a permanent position, placed at our Solna office.
Interviews will be conducted on the ongoing basis. Apply today with your CV in English or Swedish.