Due to the increase in business we are currently recruiting for Engineer Technician to work at our Livingston site.
To execute defined procedures for calibration, qualification and maintenance of equipment / facilities, in compliance with applicable cGMP standards, regulations, techniques, best practice and business metrics.
- Perform routine calibrations and qualifications of various equipment ensuring compliance defined by SOPs, protocols and procedures
- Apply cGMP / GEP work practices and techniques in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Observe and assist in plant and facilities maintenance
- Immediately escalate and report any deviations to materials, facilities, processes or procedures.
- Collaborate with internal customers ensuring clear communication on planned and unplanned actions ensuring due consideration of access, supervision, documentation, safety product quality or regulatory compliance
- Be accountable for engineering areas being clean, tidy and well organised and in a state of continuous inspection readiness
- Maintain engineering records, logs and documentation in a compliant manner.
- Deliver actions required to ensure progression of investigations, deviations, change controls and CAPAs to agreed timescales
- Conduct all activities in a careful and safe manner and in full compliance with HSE requirements ensuring that at any time equipment, facilities and materials used in the area of responsibility comply with defined standards
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements
- Shift work and out of hours work as required
- On Call rota
- ONC/HNC in an engineering discipline
- Relevant work experience in a GMP environment preferred
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment
- Good report writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Reliable and enthusiastic