Valneva is a biotech company developing and commercializing vaccines for infectious diseases with major unmet needs. Valneva’s portfolio includes two commercial vaccines for travelers, one for the prevention of Japanese encephalitis and one for the prevention of cholera, and has various vaccines in development including a unique vaccine against Lyme disease.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a Junior Scientist (m/f) for our Clinical Strategy Department.
- Provide medical writing for clinical and regulatory documents
- Participate in development of clinical study documents and take over individual clinical study tasks after respective training
- Support clinical study data analysis and interpretation of clinical trials
- Organize advisory boards and study committees (Scientific Advisory Boards, DSMBs, Endpoint Adjudication Committees, etc.)
- Conduct and summarize literature searches and competitive landscape reviews to support decisions on study designs, endpoints, assays, etc.
- PhD in Life Sciences, preferably in Pharmacy or Biology/Molecular Biology; applicants with a Master’s degree and relevant professional experience are also invited to apply
- Ideally either thesis in an area related to clinical development, vaccines, infectious diseases or immunology, or initial professional experience with clinical development at a CRO or sponsor
- Strong writing skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented mind-set
- Excellent command of English as the main working language
- Self-organized work style
- Scientific interest in clinical development of vaccines
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
- Wide range of benefits
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 33.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your application (Ref.Nr. 11211-19-01-vbc) to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com
Valneva Austria GmbH
Janine Kügle, LL.B., M.A.
Campus Vienna Biocenter 3
Tel: +43 1 206 20 1348