Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on prevention against diseases with major unmet needs. Valneva’s portfolio includes two commercial vaccines for travelers and various vaccines in development including unique vaccines against Lyme disease, chikungunya and COVID-19.
We are looking for a legal assistant to strengthen our team based in Saint-Herblain (Nantes). Under the direction of the General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, the legal assistant will be in charge of administrative and technical assignments mainly related to corporate law, stock exchange law and contract law.
This position, based in Saint-Herblain (Nantes), is a permanent contract.
- Carrying out and following up on formalities related to corporate and stock exchange law: monthly AMF declarations, maintaining shareholding tables and registers, maintaining insider lists, handling administrative updates of stock option plans, filing at the registry, legal publications
- Administrative assistance in the organization of general meetings
- Administrative management of contracts (database update, monitoring over time) and minutes of Company committee meetings
- Drafting of simple legal documents in French and English: meeting minutes, simple contracts (notably CDAs), endorsements
- Registration of invoices, monitoring of the budget and expenses related to legal department activities
- Steering the annual CSR report
- Document management, filing
The tasks entrusted to you may change; this list is not exhaustive.
We are looking for a candidate with a two-year higher education diploma in the legal field.
You have at least 3 years’ experience as an administrative or legal assistant in a law firm, in a law firm specialized in intellectual property law, or in the legal department of a company.
You are organized and have an eye for detail.
You are a team player and have good coordination and drafting skills.
You are familiar with Microsoft Office.
A fluent level of professional English (spoken and written) is required for this position.