Valneva is a specialty vaccine company providing prevention against diseases with major unmet medical needs. The company has a growing commercial business with two successful vaccines for travelers and multiple vaccines in development. This includes the only developmental stage vaccine candidate to prevent Lyme disease, a tick-transmitted illness with a growing global footprint.
- Act as main SCM contact for internal customers and external suppliers for the procurement of materials, equipment and IT/FM services
- Issues and tracks purchase orders in MS Dynamics AX, administrates AX master data
- Prepares, dispatches and evaluates inquiries and tendering documents for the selection of new suppliers (make or buy)
- Identifies cost saving opportunities and tracks/reports cost savings on a regular basis to support the company’s overall strategy
- Monitors supplier performance and raise supplier complaints according to the regulated SOP
- Participates in the establishment of price agreements with specified suppliers
- Ensures cGMP compliance within the purchasing area, prepares and administers procurement related standard operating procedures
- Provides support in the course of internal & external audits and inspections
- Completed commercial or technical education (for example HTL or HAK) or FH/university degree in relevant field
- 3 years cross functional work experience in a regulated industry (preferably as a buyer)
- Experience with an ERP-System (preferably MS-Dynamics AX)
- Profound knowledge in contract management
- Very good proficiency in English and German (French is a plus)
- Very good and profound communication and negotiating skills
- Independent working style and analytical (process)-approach
- Capacity to work in a fast changing environment
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit
- Wide range of benefits
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 35.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your application (Ref.Nr. 11831-20-03) to the Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Apply Now” button below.