Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need. Valneva has leveraged its expertise and capabilities both to successfully commercialize two vaccines and to rapidly advance a broad range of vaccine candidates into and through the clinic, including candidates against Lyme disease, the chikungunya virus and COVID-19. Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with over 600 employees.
An opportunity has arisen within Valneva Scotland’s for a Project Co-ordinator to join the team on a 12 month FTC.
- Experienced in managing / delivering projects.
- Ideally experienced working within a pharmaceutical environment, understanding and using GMP processes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft systems; MS project, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- An effective team player who is able to establish and build strong business relationships
- Communicate to all levels of the business/share holders
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities, workloads and capable of influencing team members to achieve required project goals and milestones
- Proactive while being able to work to own initiative
- Provide project management support and drive for projects as determined and assigned by the Head of Operational Planning
- Support project managers to create and deliver project plans, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements in alignment and agreement with the project sponsor and Head of Operational Planning
- Set up and manage regular project team meetings with internal and external team members
- Generate and distribute meeting minutes to the team and relevant stakeholders
- Using the appropriate project management tools maintain and track project performance
- Identify and manage project risks by escalating issues to the project team, sponsor and Head of Operational Planning
- Manage all project activities in accordance and consideration of GMP requirements
- Maintain project related documentation; ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Support the review of completed projects, ensuring that learning points are captured and actioned in order to drive continual improvement
- Provide administrative support for project meetings, generating minutes / trackers and following up on actions
- Provide administrative support for site audit and inspections
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence and motivate at all levels
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Multitasking / Prioritisation
- Time management
- Meeting management
- Active listener
- Positive thinker
- Possess good IT skills