Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on prevention of infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need. The Company has several vaccines in development, including unique vaccines against Lyme disease, COVID-19 and chikungunya. Valneva’s portfolio also includes two commercial vaccines for travelers. Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with approximately 580 employees.
Due to the increase in business, we are now looking to recruit QC Technicians (Analytical) to join our team in Livingston.
- Working within a QC laboratory to cGMP
- Aseptic technique
- Writing and working to SOP documentation
- Analytical methods experience in a production-focused environment including Haemagglutination assay, ELISA, dye binding colorimetric assays (Bradford Method, Coomassie Plus), Electrophoresis, Cell Culture, Plaque assay, Western Blot.
- Assay development, validation and transfer experience
- Experience of working within Quality Management Systems which include deviations, change controls and CAPA’s
- Execute analytical procedures, for testing of raw materials, intermediate products and final products, according to defined SOPs and protocols
- Ensure that all necessary training is complete in the procedures conducted, and operate in compliance with cGMP working practices at all times
- Conduct on-time reporting according to the defined and trained document management standards including review and verification of analytical data
- Ensure the laboratories are in a constant state of inspection readiness
- Ensure that at any time equipment, facilities and materials used in the QC laboratories comply with defined standards
- Support change controls, investigations and CAPA’s
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and escalate those to Line Manager
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team setting
- Storage of in process, and final products samples including, for stability and retention purposes
- Preparation of SOPs (where applicable) in accordance with Valneva Quality systems
- Perform filing duties and other QC administrative duties as required by the line manager
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements
- Shift work and out of hours work as required