Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need. Valneva has leveraged its expertise and capabilities both to successfully commercialize two vaccines and to rapidly advance a broad range of vaccine candidates into and through the clinic, including candidates against Lyme disease, the chikungunya virus and COVID-19.
- Coordination of Analytical Transfer to external Partner (including material shipment, trainings, summary of data etc.)
- Interface between internal SMEs and external Partner, ensuring efficient communication and information dissemination with the department, cross-department and with external partner
- Ensure compliance with internal and external procedures (e.g. international GMP requirements), legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure timely completion of milestones according to project plans by e.g. pro-active follow up and timely delivery of action items.
- Be familiar with the analytical methods to be transferred
- Accurately summarize and present results of studies internally and externally
- Become an integral part of highly interactive team working on multiple projects
- University degree in relevant scientific field
- Work experience in the life science environment
- Background in analytical and immunological/microbiological methods applicable to vaccines
- Good understanding of current Good Manufacturing and Good Laboratory Practices (GMP, GLP), ICH guidance for quality practices and well as other pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines, especially related to the biotechnology industry and analytical transfers
- Ability to work according to challenging timelines
- Team work, excellent organizational skills
- Advanced presentation skills for various stakeholders and audiences
- Computer software (MS Office ..) and knowledge in statistical analyses
- Fluent in English (oral and written), fluent in German
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
- Wide range of benefits
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 48.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.