Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on prevention against diseases with major unmet needs. Valneva’s portfolio includes two commercial vaccines for travelers and various vaccines in development including unique vaccines against Lyme disease, chikungunya and COVID-19.
- Supervision of GCLP-compliant immunogenicity testing for clinical trials (scientific, technical and organizational aspects)
- Assay performance, planning, analysis, review, as well as assay maintenance and trouble shooting
- Development and validation of immunological assays
- Writing technical protocols/reports and other GxP documentation
- Evaluation and presentation of data
- Establish and maintain collaborations with external partners
- PhD or Postdoc in the fields of Immunology, Virology and/or Microbiology
- Hands-on experience on immunological/biological assays/analytical methods (e.g. ELISA, cell based assays, RT-qPCR)
- Knowledge in development of assays
- Experience in an GxP environment
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fluent English
- Good presentation techniques
- Able and used to work under time pressure on multiple projects in a fast changing environment
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
- Wide range of benefits
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply by using the “Apply Now” button below.