Valneva Sweden AB is a subsidiary of Valneva SE with focus on manufacturing the cholera vaccine DUKORAL® and manufacturing of clinical trial material at its fully owned site in Solna, Sweden. Valneva Sweden AB is approved by EMA (centralised procedure), WHO and Canadian authorities and has extensive experience in vaccine production and other processes requiring Biosafety level 2. Valneva Sweden holds manufacturing licenses to produce medicinal drugs and to manufacture clinical trial material.
We are looking for a Senior Project Leader who will act as a site champion for the management of key projects and/or cross-functional programmes, providing project management support to the management team. The Project Leader will also direct activities to optimally support planning and execution of Valneva Projects, performed with an atmosphere of collaboration and understanding to make all parties comprehend timelines, milestones, costs and technical progress.
Under direction of the Site Management Board, the Senior Project Leader will develop, manage and drive projects and larger cross-functional activities.
- Ensure standardized project management structure and alignment with company strategy for all projects in Solna.
- Ensure understanding of projects within the organization and minimize slippage
- Generate transparency of the projects ensuring routine reporting to the Solna project council
- Lead the review of completed projects, ensuring that learning points are captured and actioned in order to drive continuous improvement
- Be the project manager and/or leader for one or more projects, lead and motivate the project team towards achieving agreed goals, timelines and budget
- Promote and foster a strong team culture and open and transparent communication
- Ensure structured escalation management to all relevant stakeholders
- Academic degree level education or equivalent experience
- Significant experience from Pharmaceutical production processes
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Experience of international working and dealing with external customers.
- Ability to re-prioritize tasks to suit changing business and project needs
- Ability to motivate others to adhere to their responsibilities and to meet project goals and milestones.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
Interviews will be held continuously and the position may be filled before the last application date. For more information please contact Elisabeth Ohadian, 08-735 10 63. Please send your application to email@example.com by the 25th of August 2019.