Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on prevention against diseases with major unmet needs. Valneva’s portfolio includes two commercial vaccines for travelers and various vaccines in development including unique vaccines against Lyme disease and chikungunya.
- Setting up, transfer and validation of analytical GMP release and stability tests for multiple projects in the clinical development including preparation/completion of protocols and reports
- Execution of diverse analytical procedures (e.g. ELISA, HPLC, cell based assays, etc.) as part of quality control testing of products / clinical trial materials according to defined standard operating procedures and protocols and in compliance with the same
- Conduct on-time reporting according to the defined and trained document management standards including review and verification of analytical data
- Preparation and review of GMP relevant documentation in English language (e.g. Deviations, Changes, SOPs)
- Active participation in laboratory investigations and documentation thereof
- Assume responsibility for laboratory equipment
- MTA, BTA, DI (FH) or Master of Science in relevant field (Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering)
- Experience working in a laboratory (preferably immunology, virology or biotechnology)
- Working according to GxP within a recognized quality system is a plus
- Experience working with cell based methods, ELISA, SDS-Page and/or HPLC is a plus
- Experience working with the qualification and validation of product
testing methods is a plus
- Excellent organizational, documentation management and teamwork
- Proactive, accurate, reliable working style and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with challenging timelines
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
- Wide range of benefits
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 34.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply by using the “Apply Now” button below.