Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on prevention against diseases with major unmet needs. Valneva’s portfolio includes two commercial vaccines for travelers and various vaccines in development including unique vaccines against Lyme disease, chikungunya and COVID-19.
- Setting up, transfer and validation of analytical GMP release and stability tests for multiple projects in the clinical development including preparation/completion of protocols and reports
- Execution of diverse analytical procedures (e.g. ELISA, HPLC, cell based assays, etc.) as part of quality control testing of products / clinical trial materials according to defined standard operating procedures and protocols and in compliance with the same
- Conduct on-time reporting according to the defined and trained document management standards including review and verification of analytical data
- Preparation and review of GMP relevant documentation in English language (e.g. Deviations, Changes, SOPs)
- La participation active dans les enquêtes de laboratoire et la documentation de celle-ci
- Assume responsibility for laboratory equipment
- MTA, BTA, DI (FH) or Master of Science in relevant field (Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering)
- Experience working in a laboratory (preferably immunology, virology or biotechnology)
- Travailler selon GxP dans un système de qualité reconnue est un plus
- Experience working with cell based methods, ELISA, SDS-Page and/or HPLC is a plus
- Experience working with the qualification and validation of product
testing methods is a plus
- Excellent organizational, documentation management and teamwork
- Proactive, accurate, reliable working style and problem solving skills
- Capacité à travailler sur plusieurs projets avec des échéances difficiles
- Une culture d’entreprise ouverte et bienveillante avec un esprit d’innovation et des postes attractifs.
- Environnement international avec des lignes hiérarchiques courtes
- Bon esprit d’équipe dans une équipe très motivée.
- Package de rémuneration compétitif.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 34.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply by using the “Apply Now” button below.