Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need. Valneva has leveraged its expertise and capabilities both to successfully commercialize two vaccines and to rapidly advance a broad range of vaccine candidates into and through the clinic, including candidates against Lyme disease, the chikungunya virus and COVID-19.
Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with over 600 employees.
Your responsibilities as Senior Technical Assistant – Quality Control
- Execution of diverse analytical procedures (e.g. ELISA, HPLC, UV VIS spectrophotometry, cell based assays, etc.) for testing of release and stability samples for marketed products according to defined standard operating procedures and protocols in compliance with the same
- Perform routine cell culture
- Execute lab activities for set up, transfer and validation of assays required for the release of raw materials, intermediate products and final products, including preparation/completion of protocols and reports
- Conduct on-time reporting according to the defined and trained document management standards including review and verification of analytical data
- Preparation and review of GMP relevant documentation (e.g. Deviations, Changes, SOPs)
- Active participation in laboratory investigations and documentation thereof (e.g. in case of Deviations)
- Assume responsibility for laboratory equipment including qualification thereof and oversight of regular cleaning, calibration and maintenance
- Bachelor/Master Degree or equivalent level in a relevant scientific field
- Excellent technical lab skills (immunological assays, cell culture, chemical / biochemical / bioanalytical methods)
- Experience in cell culture and GxP environment
- Experience with equipment qualification and method validation is a plus
- Excellent organizational, documentation management and teamwork skills
- Proactive, accurate, reliable working style and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on competing projects with limited resources
- Team work and excellent organizational skills
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
- Wide range of benefits
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 40.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.