Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need. Valneva has leveraged its expertise and capabilities both to successfully commercialize two vaccines and to rapidly advance a broad range of vaccine candidates into and through the clinic, including candidates against Lyme disease, the chikungunya virus and COVID-19.
Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with over 600 employees.
A full-time opportunity has arisen at Valneva Scotland for a Supply Chain Controller based on a 12 month fixed term contract to join our team in Livingston.
To support all Supply Chain activities by controlling and organising the various administrative functions within a busy warehouse setting. Working hours for this role are working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Booking in of all Purchase Order Receipts
- Printing of all status labels from AX system
- Request Certification and make up Raw Material Receipt packs
- Support labelling of raw materials as required
- Control incoming Picking requests and Co-ordinate with team
- Print off Pick requests
- Post Picking journals when picks are completed and verified
- Review of onsite stocks and organise for offsite stocks to be brought in to satisfy requirements
- Communicate to QC, materials that require release approval and arrange for materials to be moved to the appropriate areas.
- Run expiry reports weekly and arrange for materials to be cleared from shelves
- Post expired material journal from AX and update Expiry report tracker on Excel
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping within the office
- You will be required to travel between Valneva Scotland sites
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements and your abilities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Competent with using Microsoft Office packages
- Exceptional interpersonal, organisational and time management skills