Valneva’s strategy stems from its vision to contribute to a world in which no one dies or suffers from a vaccine-preventable disease. We aim to become the leading specialty vaccine company. The Company’s strategy is based on an integrated business model that has a unique risk profile and significant potential for value creation.
- Taking into account the ongoing COVID-19 situation, Valneva’s sales could return to 2019 levels in 2023 with the expected sales recovery of its two commercial products and the marketing and distribution partnership with Bavarian Nordic announced in June 2020.
Investing in innovative R&D programs to meet unmet medical needs
- Valneva’s R&D team is committed to developing vaccine candidates in areas of major unmet medical need and providing innovative preventative solutions for the benefit of both people and society.
- Valneva’s current lead R&D assets include the only clinical-stage vaccine against Lyme disease, an inactivated COVID-19 vaccine, and a single-shot vaccine against chikungunya. As those unique assets progress through late-stage development towards market, Valneva expects to increase R&D investment significantly in the coming years.
Collaboration is often key to success in research and biotechnology.
- Valneva collaborates with the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as research institutes.
- We are continuously seeking new partners to develop innovative, life-changing vaccines.