Valneva’s strategy stems from its vision to contribute to a world in which no one dies or suffers from a vaccine-preventable disease. We aim to become the leading vaccine biotech by combining the growth of our commercial business with the development of prophylactic vaccine candidates.
Growing product sales revenues to €200 million and beyond.
- Valneva’s commercial business continues to grow and the Company aims to add products to its commercial portfolio, leveraging its commercial and industrial infrastructure.
Investing our profitable business revenues to fund key R&D programs.
- Valneva’s profitable business funds key R&D programs.
- Valneva is focused on generating long-term shareholder value and will continue to invest in advancing its key R&D programs including the two leading programs, Lyme disease (VLA15) and chikungunya (VLA1553).
Collaboration is key to success in research and biotechnology.
- Valneva collaborates with the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as research institutes.
- We are continuously seeking new partners to develop innovative, life-changing vaccines.