Valneva’s strategy stems from its vision to contribute to a world in which no one dies or suffers from a vaccine-preventable disease. We aim to become the leading specialty vaccine company. The Company’s strategy is based on an integrated business model that has a unique risk profile and significant potential for value creation.
Growing mid-term product sales revenues to ~ €200 million
- Valneva’s commercial business continues to grow and the Company aims to add products to its commercial portfolio, leveraging its commercial and industrial infrastructure.
Investing in innovative R&D programs to meet unmet medical needs
- Valneva’s R&D team is committed to developing vaccine candidates in areas of major unmet medical need and providing innovative preventative solutions for the benefit of both people and society.
- Valneva’s current lead R&D assets include the only clinical-stage vaccine against Lyme disease and the only single-shot vaccine against chikungunya. As those unique assets progress through late-stage development towards market, Valneva expects to increase R&D investment significantly in the coming years.
Collaboration is often key to success in research and biotechnology.
- Valneva collaborates with the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, as well as research institutes.
- We are continuously seeking new partners to develop innovative, life-changing vaccines.