At Valneva, we are proud of our past, present and future successes. Our achievements are based on our Company's culture, which is characterized by respect, dedication and motivation.
We are Valneva
"Valneva is a fast-paced and versatile workplace, where you can feel the enthusiasm and really move things. Although everyone is very focused, you can easily approach colleagues, even across departmental and hierarchical boundaries."
Klaudia, Head of Commercial Operations in Austria
"On the Scouting and Innovation team, we are looking for new vaccine candidates that Valneva could bring into its pipeline. As a scientist at Valneva, I am glad that my work allows me to contribute to the prevention of infectious diseases and make a difference in people’s lives."
Melissa, Senior Scientist in France
"It is a pleasure to work with these talented people at Valneva in Sweden for the production of the Company’s cholera vaccine. Although each employee has his or her area of expertise, we also have the possibility to gain an understanding of the entire vaccine life cycle."
Robert, Head of Manufacturing Operations in Sweden
"No matter if you work in research, manufacturing, administration or IT, the key to collaboration is a constructive and appreciative dialogue between colleagues. At Valneva, you will find challenging assignments, a multicultural environment, and a clear commitment to ethics, compliance and integrity."
Douglas, Senior Systems Administrator in Scotland
Current Job Openings
- Requisition ID: 11831-20-03
- Position: Full time
- Location: Campus Vienna Biocenter 3, Vienna 1030, Austria
Valneva is a specialty vaccine company providing prevention against diseases with major unmet medical needs. The company has a growing commercial business with two successful vaccines for travelers and multiple vaccines in development. This includes the only developmental stage vaccine candidate to prevent Lyme disease, a tick-transmitted illness with a growing global footprint.
- Act as main SCM contact for internal customers and external suppliers for the procurement of materials, equipment and IT/FM services
- Issues and tracks purchase orders in MS Dynamics AX, administrates AX master data
- Prepares, dispatches and evaluates inquiries and tendering documents for the selection of new suppliers (make or buy)
- Identifies cost saving opportunities and tracks/reports cost savings on a regular basis to support the company’s overall strategy
- Monitors supplier performance and raise supplier complaints according to the regulated SOP
- Participates in the establishment of price agreements with specified suppliers
- Ensures cGMP compliance within the purchasing area, prepares and administers procurement related standard operating procedures
- Provides support in the course of internal & external audits and inspections
- Completed commercial or technical education (for example HTL or HAK) or FH/university degree in relevant field
- 3 years cross functional work experience in a regulated industry (preferably as a buyer)
- Experience with an ERP-System (preferably MS-Dynamics AX)
- Profound knowledge in contract management
- Very good proficiency in English and German (French is a plus)
- Very good and profound communication and negotiating skills
- Independent working style and analytical (process)-approach
- Capacity to work in a fast changing environment
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit
- Wide range of benefits
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 35.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your application (Ref.Nr. 11831-20-03) to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com or use the “Apply Now” button below.
- Requisition ID: SBD-VLASE
- Position: Full time
- Location: Nantes, France
We are a specialty vaccine company providing prevention against diseases with major unmet medical needs. Valneva’s product portfolio includes two travel vaccines, IXIARO® against Japanese encephalitis and DUKORAL® for the prevention of cholera and, in some countries, ETEC diarrhea. The group also owns a strong portfolio of vaccines in development, including the only candidate vaccine in clinical phase against Lyme disease. Valneva has approximately 490 employees and operates from Austria, Sweden, the UK, France, Canada and the US.
We are looking for a Business Developer M/F trainee to reinforce our human-sized team. Under the direction of the Business and Corporate Development Senior Manager, your main mission will be to contribute to the licensing-out activity of Valneva’s innovative technology: the EB66® cell line, used for the production of prophylactic vaccines or viral therapies. Today, with more than 30 active licenses with the largest pharmaceutical/veterinary groups and 8 vaccines on the worldwide market using this technology, the EB66® cell line has become a reference substrate for vaccine production. New markets such as oncolytic viruses and gene therapies are also opening up to the use of this technology.
The main missions of the internship will be as follows:
- Contribute to the negotiation of a licensing agreement for the EB66® technology.
- Contribute to the development and/or review of EB66® technology promotion tools.
- Follow up on prospecting, set up confidentiality agreements and organize initial contacts
- Follow up the contractual obligations of existing contracts (alliance management)
- Participate in the financial monitoring of the activity
- Participate in other activities according to the requirements of the Corporate & Business Development department
We are looking for an MSc student, ideally with a dual scientific and legal/business development background, if not a general engineering school or business school.
Proficiency in computer skills: PowerPoint and Excel.
Your ability to read licensing agreements in English and understand their issues is essential.
As Valneva SE belongs to an international group, you are able to read and write in English.
You are adaptable in a multicultural working environment.
This internship, based in Nantes, is available for a period of 6 months (ideally starting in March or April).
Are you interested in this offer? Send your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating the reference: SBD-VLASE) or use the “Apply Now” button below.
Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S.
ViennaVALNEVA Austria GmbH
Campus Vienna Biocenter 3
1030 Vienna, Austria T: +43 1 20620 F: +43 1 20 620 800 Contact Us
3535 Saint-Charles Blvd.,
Kirkland, Québec H9H 5B9
Canada T: +1 514 630 6999 F: +1 514 630 9666 Contact Us
SolnaVALNEVA Sweden AB
SE – 105 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Gunnar Asplunds allé 16
171 69 Solna, Sweden T: +46 (0)8 735 10 00 F: +46 (0)8 82 73 04
LivingstonValneva Scotland Ltd.
Oakbank Park Road
Livingston EH53 0TG
Scotland T: +44 1506 446 600 F: +44 1506 446 601 Contact Us
FleetValneva UK Ltd
Ancells Business Park
Ancells Road / Fleet
Hampshire GU51 2UJ, United Kingdom T: +44 1252 761007
GaithersburgValneva USA, Inc.
910 Clopper Road, Suite 160S
Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA T: +1 866 223 7118 Contact Us