Our achievements are based on our Company's culture, which is characterized by respect, dedication and motivation.
Nous sommes Valneva
"I've managed to get a lot of skills since I joined the vaccine manufacturing team. It feels quite special to be a part of what's going on here."
Daniel, Manufacturing Technician in Scotland
“I am leading a team responsible for managing the Phase 2 clinical studies for our Lyme disease vaccine. It is truly exciting to watch the program develop and I am glad to be working with such a great team.”
Vera, Head of Clinical Operations, Lyme Disease Vaccine Development in Austria
“I feel fortunate that I can contribute to the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic with my work in Quality Control, where we make sure that each batch of vaccine is tested at every step of its journey.”
Michael, Technical Assistant in QC Analytics in Austria
"In Solna, I am leading the project of switching from producing the cholera vaccine to producing the vaccine candidate against COVID-19. I am really proud of the work the team has achieved here."
Susanna, Head of Manufacturing Support in Sweden
"Valneva is a fast-paced and versatile workplace, where you can feel the enthusiasm and really move things. Although everyone is very focused, you can easily approach colleagues, even across departmental and hierarchical boundaries."
Klaudia, Sales Manager Austria
"On the Scouting and Innovation team, we are looking for new vaccine candidates that Valneva could bring into its pipeline. As a scientist at Valneva, I am glad that my work allows me to contribute to the prevention of infectious diseases and make a difference in people’s lives."
Melissa, Head of Vaccine Scouting & Technology Evaluation in France
"No matter if you work in research, manufacturing, administration or IT, the key to collaboration is a constructive and appreciative dialogue between colleagues. At Valneva, you will find challenging assignments, a multicultural environment, and a clear commitment to ethics, compliance and integrity."
Douglas, Senior Systems Administrator in Scotland
"It is a pleasure to work with these talented people at Valneva in Sweden, where we are currently expanding our capacity in order to provide full fill and finish operations for our COVID-19 vaccine candidate."
Robert, Director of Manufacturing Operations in Sweden
- Contrat: CDI
- Location: Vienna, Austria
Valneva est une société spécialisée dans le développement et la commercialisation de vaccins prophylactiques contre des maladies infectieuses générant d’importants besoins médicaux. Le Groupe a mis à profit son expertise et ses infrastructures pour commercialiser avec succès deux vaccins et pour faire rapidement progresser un large éventail de candidats vaccins en développement clinique, et notamment ses candidats vaccins contre la maladie de Lyme, le virus du chikungunya et la COVID-19.
- Act as main contact between Valneva SCM and CMO
- Coordinate communication between SCM/QC/QA/CMO
- Creation of production orders
- Setup of Masterdata in AX
- Creation/update of SOP’s
- Facilitate the shipping of materials from one destination to another
- Take responsibility for customs-coordination (Import-Export)
- Execute deviations, changes, quality related documents
- Oversee inventory of goods at CMO
- Create Purchase orders in AX
- Manage supplier contracts with CMO
- Graduate from a commercial and/or technical school or bachelor degree (HTL, HAK)
- At least five years of relevant functional work experience in Pharma (regulated) industry, preferably in Logistics function
- Effective communication abilities, capacity to work in a fast changing environment
- High self-organizing abilities, social competence, combined with business orientated behavior
- Independent work style, strategic and analytical (process)-approach
- Profound knowledge in customs procedures (P36)
- Knowledge in GMP-procedures
- Fundamental MS-Office skills and experience with an ERP-System (preferably MS-Dynamics AX)
- Very good proficiency in English and German
- Une culture d’entreprise ouverte et bienveillante avec un esprit d’innovation et des postes attractifs.
- Environnement international avec des lignes hiérarchiques courtes
- Bon esprit d’équipe dans une équipe très motivée.
- Wide range of benefits like flexitime, performance-related bonus, lunch vouchers, child care center (“Kindergarten”), company events
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 32.200 gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.
Valneva exerce ses activités depuis l'Autriche, la Suède, le Royaume-Uni, la France, le Canada et les Etats-Unis.
ViennaValneva Austria GmbH
Campus Vienna Biocenter 3
1030 Vienna, Austria T: +43 1 20620 F: +43 1 20 620 800 Nous contacter
3535 Saint-Charles Blvd.,
Kirkland, Québec H9H 5B9
Canada T: +1 514 630 6999 F: +1 514 630 9666 Nous contacter
SolnaValneva Sweden AB
SE – 105 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Gunnar Asplunds allé 16
171 69 Solna, Sweden T: +46 (0)8 735 10 00 F: +46 (0)8 82 73 04
LivingstonValneva Scotland Ltd.
Oakbank Park Road
Livingston EH53 0TG
Scotland T: +44 1506 446 600 F: +44 1506 446 601 Nous contacter
FleetValneva UK Ltd.
Ancells Business Park
Ancells Road / Fleet
Hampshire GU51 2UJ, United Kingdom T: +44 1252 761007
GaithersburgValneva USA, Inc.
910 Clopper Road, Suite 160S
Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA T: +1 866 223 7118 Nous contacter