Ladies and Gentlemen, the Shareholders of Valneva SE (the “Company”) are informed that an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company will be held on December 22, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. CET, at the Company’s registered office, 6 rue Alain Bombard, 44800 Saint-Herblain (France) as a closed meeting, without the physical presence of its shareholders and other persons normally authorized to attend.
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, and in accordance with the French Ordinance No. 2020-321 dated March 25, 2020 adapting the rules for meetings and deliberations of the meetings and governing bodies of legal entities and entities without legal personality under private law as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic (as amended and extended by the French Ordinance No. 2020-1497 dated December 2, 2020), the Company has decided to modify the conditions of participation in its Extraordinary General Meeting of December 22, 2020. This General Meeting will therefore be held at Valneva’s registered office without the physical presence of its shareholders and other persons normally authorized to attend.
The Extraordinary General Meeting will be broadcast via audio webcast. Both the live webcast and recording will be available on the Company’s website, www.valneva.com (accessible on this page and in the “Investors” / “Videos and Webcasts” section of this website).
The Company’s shareholders are invited not to request an admission card, but to vote in advance of the General Meeting, either by mail (recommended method), or by giving a proxy to the Chair of the General Meeting using the form provided for this purpose (see below “Meeting Documentation”. No admission cards will be sent to shareholders.
Please note that during the Meeting, it will not be possible to ask questions or submit draft amendments or new resolutions.
We invite our shareholders to consult all the conditions of participation applicable to our Extraordinary General Meeting held as a closed meeting (which can be downloaded below), in order to be informed of all relevant information related to (a) voting by mail or by proxy, (b) the right for shareholders to send written questions or to submit items or draft resolutions in advance of the General Meeting, and (c) the consultation of General Meeting documentation:
- Modalités particulières de participation à l’Assemblée Générale Extraordinaire tenue à huis clos
- Special conditions of participation in the Extraordinary General Meeting held as a closed meeting
We would like to thank our Shareholders in advance for favoring the transmission of all requests and documents via email to email@example.com.
We recommend that our shareholders regularly consult this section related to the 2020 Extraordinary General Meeting.
(updated on December 7, 2020)
- Ordre du jour
- Projets de résolutions
- Rapport du directoire à l’Assemblée Générale Extraordinaire
Management Board Report to the Extraordinary General Meeting
- Tableau des délégations en matière d’augmentation de capital
Authorizations for capital increases
- Exposé sommaire de la situation du Groupe au cours de l’exercice écoulé
Summary on the Group situation during the past fiscal year
- Rapports des Commissaires aux Comptes à l’Assemblée
Auditors’ reports to the General Meeting
- Composition du directoire et du conseil de surveillance
Current members of the Boards
- Formulaire de demande d’envoi de documents
Document request form
- Formulaire de Vote par correspondance ou de Procuration & Livret de documents associés
Vote by mail or Proxy form & related booklet
- Avis préalable de réunion publié au BALO du 16 novembre 2020
Preliminary Notice of Meeting published in the Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires of November 16, 2020 (French only)
- Nombre total d’actions et de droits de vote de Valneva SE à la date de publication de l’avis préalable au BALO
Number of shares and voting rights of Valneva SE at the publication date of the preliminary notice of meeting in the Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires
- Présentation AGE 2020
EGM 2020 Presentation
- Résultat des votes AGE 2020
2020 EGM Voting results